Peer Learning is about how to make education responsive to a fast-changing world. Each lesson is practical, gets you thinking, and points you to more examples and advice if you need it.
- Why peer learning matters
- What makes peer learning work?
- Best practices vs good advice
- Evaluating your learning environment
- Practical starting points
- Community development and empowering people
- Education that works for both learners and institutional goals
- Roles and skills
- Links to a dozen learning environments described in detail.
- Covering 4 continents and multiple industries & crafts, ranging from oil refining, to physics, startup accelerators, maker culture, agriculture, to the art world.
- 18 years of our professional experience in designing, and delivering global and region-leading peer learning programs.
- Written for educators, program managers, and people who want to improve their own education experiences.